November 22, 2023
Job Title: Sales Estimator (permanent/full-time)
Salary: Commission Based (Target compensation: $80K – $200K)
The Shield Foundation Repair team is a passionate group of people with a mission of building a world-class customer and employee experience. Building a fast-growing company requires outstanding talent.
For this reason, we are searching for a Sales Estimator to join our growing team. Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Estimator is responsible for expanding Shield Foundation Repair Brand and overall business development. Success in this role means that you will not be stuck to your desk, but actively pursuing new leads and prospects in our business area while nurturing existing clients through to the completion of their projects.
We are currently located in Edmonton, Alberta, and expanding.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Motivated by being in control of your own personal freedom in pursuing your financial and professional ambitions.
- Motivated through your past successes as a Sales and Estimating professional to continue to pursue ongoing success.
- Driven by being in a supportive role by guiding the client through every step of their project ensuring a rewarding outcome? If you are motivated by the above, then we recommend reading on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly lead quotas to meet company sales targets. This includes building a book of new business contacts. They may be Engineers, Home Builders, Restoration Companies, Property Managers, etc.
- Build and coordinate all major components of the sales estimate, adhering to the company’s administrative, technical, and time commitment standards.
- Ensure all client interactions are documented in the company CRM.
- Partner and collaborate closely with the Field Operations team through the life of the project to ensure clients are continuously kept up to date regarding the status of their project.
- Responsible for receiving all payments from clients in a timely manner per company standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The following experience, skills, and qualifications are required to ensure success in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Building, Construction Management.
- Five (5) years of Estimating experience in residential and or commercial construction.
- Five (5) years of outside sales experience in residential and or commercial construction with Demonstrated sales and business development success.
- Ability to navigate specifications and plans.
- Proficiency in presenting proposals and projects.
- Knowledge of the latest building codes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have – valid class 5 driver’s license and be able to provide a drivers abstract.
- Must have – intermediate Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
If this opportunity sounds rewarding, we encourage you to apply and look forward to meeting in person!
Shield Foundation repair thanks all interested candidates, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.