Home Foundation Inspections
Edmonton Home InspectionsOur foundation inspector will evaluate your foundation and speak with you about any issues your foundation has or that you may be at risk from. Then we can move forward with a plan of action designed to protect you and your home from any further foundation issues. You may not be sure your foundation needs repair. That said, it’s important to get any potential problems inspected by a professional. Here’s some signs you can look for:
- First and foremost, you may feel like your home is sloping. This could be a sign your foundation is unlevel.
- Cracks in walls, ceilings, or floors of your home, doors that stick, sloping floors, and bowing walls.
- Unusual basement odours or dampness.
- Unsightly water stains on walls or floors.
- Pooling water after rainstorms or during spring melts.
Protect what matters most.
35+ Years Experience.
fully insured. 25 year service warranty.
What’s Involved In A Home Inspection?
- When our technician is on site, they will conduct a thorough evaluation to get as much information as possible about the state of your foundation.
- This will include inspecting the soil and landscaping surrounding your foundation.
- We will often ask to see inside your home to look for uneven flooring, and signs of structural distress on your walls and ceilings which could indicate a foundation crack.
- We may take pictures, measurements and notes for future reference or quotes.
- We’ll sit down with you to discuss our findings and provide some recommendations.
Shield Foundation Repair is a local Edmonton company with over 35 years of experience having worked with a dizzying array of foundation repairs. We’re happy to share our knowledge with you and answer any questions you may have about your foundation problems.
Similar Foundation Services
Get A Free Estimate on Your Foundation Repair
Get The Job Done Right. Call Shield.
Trust industry-leaders in foundation repair with your home project. Get in touch today for a free in-person quote.