November 17, 2023
Job Title: Framer/Carpenter
Salary: $25.00/hr to $35.00/hr (depending on qualifications)
The Shield Foundation Repair team is a passionate group of people with a mission of building a world-class customer and employee experience. Building a fast-growing company requires outstanding talent.
For this reason, we are searching for an experienced, energetic Framer/Carpenter as part of our growing team.
We are currently located in Edmonton, Alberta, and expanding.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct framing and carpentry tasks as delegated by the site supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Complete tasks in all work conditions. Jobs are conducted throughout the year.
- Load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- Use various site construction tools as required.
- Identify hazards on site and contribute to a safe work environment.
- Understand and apply proper building principles as they apply to each task.
- Building concrete forms for foundations as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to work year-round or seasonally as required.
- Vehicle supplied for daily responsibilities. The successful applicant must have a driver’s license and may be asked to provide a drivers abstract.
- Physically fit and able to load, unload, and transport construction materials as the job requires.
- Experience with various site construction tools as apply to the job.
- Structural framing experience considered an asset.
- Concrete repair and waterproofing experience considered an asset.
- Ability and experience to identify hazards on site and contribute to a safe work environment.
- Solid knowledge of building principles.
- A mind for safety as it applies to the job.
- Experience building concrete forms for foundations an asset.
- Attention to detail and mindfulness.
The position has ample opportunity for growth. If this opportunity sounds rewarding, we encourage you to apply and look forward to meeting in person!
Shield Foundation repair thanks all interested candidates, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.